MOD function

  1. #1
    Maurine
    Guest

    MOD function

    I really need to find out how to divide many numbers by the same divisor. I
    tried with the MOD function, but received an error. I have about 1800
    numbers to divide by one divisor and then need to see the result of each
    division in a set of columns

    Thanks
    Maurine

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: MOD function

    I hope I understood your problem. why not put the divisor in a cell and use
    that cell as absolute reference.

    news:[email protected]...