How can I count cells that meet two criteria within a filtered co.

  1. #1
    lizzzy
    Guest

    How can I count cells that meet two criteria within a filtered co.

    Having trouble counting cells that meet two or more criteria such as "greater
    than or equal to zero" and "less than or equal to 2" in a filtered column.
    Only want visible cells to be counted.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How can I count cells that meet two criteria within a filtered co.

    This does it for data that has been filtered

    =SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(A1:A10,ROW(A1:A10)-MIN(ROW(A1:A10)),,1)), --(A
    1:A10>=0),--(A1:A10<=2))

    RP

    news:[email protected]...