jumps cells

  1. #1
    Juco
    Guest

    jumps cells

    when I type a number or letter into a cell and then press enter the cursor
    jumps way down the page to what appears to be a random cell. The one i
    originaly typed in remains blank. spreadsheet was previously ok this has
    just started to happen.

    help please
    thanks

  2. #2
    JICDB
    Guest

    RE: jumps cells

    This is going to sound totally goofy but this happens to me when I
    inadvertantly depress the numlock key or press the scroll lock key. Go
    figure!

  3. #3
    Juco
    Guest