Validation List and VLookup are ackting strange

  1. #1
    Jasper
    Guest

    Validation List and VLookup are ackting strange

    I linked my validation list to a Vlookup function which get’s the needed
    information out of another sheet. Next thing I did was copy this validation
    list to the 20 cells beneath the first one. I used the F4 option to make sure
    it get’s the values from the right source.

    The strange thing is: “when I for instance use this validation list in the
    3rd highest row and pick from the list the 2nd highest, the Vlookup function
    shows #N/A.

    When more information is needed I will be happy to provide it. Thanks in
    advance,

    Jasper

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: Validation List and VLookup are ackting strange

    Did you do the same thing (<F4> to make Absolute) to the actual Vlookup()
    formula also, before you copied it down?
    --

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...