  1. #1
    R S

    Whenever I enter 15 in a cell within a worksheet the
    program ads 16 to it to make the total 31.
    Really bizarre, its only tyhe number 15 that thise
    happens to

    Thanks, HELP

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: 15

    Hi

    check tools / autocorrect and see if there's an entry for 15 in the list at
    the bottom

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...