How to multiple conditions to validate more than 2 conditions to .

  1. #1
    Bhuvana Govind
    Guest

    How to multiple conditions to validate more than 2 conditions to .

    It should enable us to check multiple conditions and return one value at
    last, For example we have 3 classifications in a ROW
    Customer,Wholesaler,Retailer.If it is 100% against customer it should return
    as "customer" in the specific cell. The same way we must be able to validate
    other 2 also to the same specific cell

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How to multiple conditions to validate more than 2 conditions to .

    What do you mean by

    "If it is 100% against customer"

    assuming it means all classifications are the same (100%) but what if it is
    2 out of 3?

    =IF(COUNTIF(A3:C3,customer_criteria)=3,customer,COUNTIF(A3:C3,wholesaler_criteria)=3,wholesaler, etc))

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom