Accounting Style Number Button

  1. #1
    Sabine
    Guest

    Accounting Style Number Button

    I use the accounting style under format - cell a lot. Can I add a button on
    my toolbar for that?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Guest

    Accounting Style Number Button

    hi,
    Tools>customize
    when the customize box appears, click the commands tab.
    on the left under catagories, click format
    on the right, under commands, scroll down to the dollar
    sign($).
    drag the dollar sign to your tool bar, any where you want
    it.
    close the customize box
    done.

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Accounting Style Number Button

    Unfortunately that is Currency style..........not Accounting style.

    The closest you can come without code is Tools>Customize>Commands>Format.

    Drag the Style selection box(not Style...) to your Toolbar.

    When you click on it pick Accounting from the drop-down.

    You could code Accounting format and assign to a button.

    Sub Account()
    Selection.Style = "Acct1"
    End Sub

    Make sure you have the Style you wish as Acct1.

    Format>Style>. Type Acct1 in the dialog box and "Add". "Modify" to what you
    want.

    Save this style as Acct1.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4