Worksheet Running Very Slow

  1. #1
    Dmorri254
    Guest

    Worksheet Running Very Slow

    Hello,

    I have a very large worksheet that contains lots of formulas and is now
    running slow. What steps can I take to ease this slowness?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Dave R.
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet Running Very Slow

    You can perpahs post some of the formulas you use and maybe someone can
    suggest how they can be more efficient, or you could look at this:

    http://www.decisionmodels.com/fastexcel.htm

    which purports to speed up Excel.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3