Display Date function

  1. #1
    geza
    Guest

    Display Date function

    Hello everyone,

    I need help with the following problem: how would I invoke the function I
    listed below in order for the LMD (Last Modified Date) to display in the
    footer?

    Function LMD()
    LMD = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time")
    End Function

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    re: Display Date function

    You would need a macro

    Sub LMD()
    On Error Resume Next
    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = _
    ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time")
    End Sub

    or automatically

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Saved

    Peo Sjoblom