Summing same cell/cells from multiple sheets

  1. #1
    Dave
    Guest

    Summing same cell/cells from multiple sheets

    I am creating a report with a summary sheet which will contain the totals of
    many subsheets. I have seen a formula that sums the same cell from multiple
    sheets without having to go to each sheet and do a formula like +"cell
    refernece"+"cell refernece".... I can not remeber the formula.

    Any help is apprecaited
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Summing same cell/cells from multiple sheets

    Try

    =SUM(first:last!A10)

    apply as follows:
    type equal sign, select the first sheet that you want to be included, hold
    down shift key and select the last sheet, click in the cell
    you want to sum, press enter.

    Peo Sjoblom