Show only Matrix result

  1. #1

    Show only Matrix result

    I am using a Matrix on Sheet3 from A1:F6, with the following information:

    1 2 3 4 5
    A Low Low Low Med High
    B Low Low Med Med High
    C Low Low Med High High
    D Low Med Med High High
    E Med Med Med High High

    I would like to show the information in Sheet2 as a result on what I am chosen, for example using the fields A1 and B1 in Sheet2 with the entry of ‘A’ and ‘3’ should then show as a result in field C1 the criteria of ‘Low’.

    Can anyone please help me with the formula?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Show only Matrix result

    Hi

    the formula in C1 would be
    =INDEX(Sheet3!A1:F6,MATCH(A1,Sheet3!A1:A6,0),MATCH(Sheet2!B1,Sheet3!A1:F1,0))

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3