Select same range from large number of workbooks

  1. #1
    BillC
    Guest

    Select same range from large number of workbooks

    I would like to find a method for extracting the same column from a large
    number of indentically formatted Excel workbooks. I would like to line up
    the extracted columns next to one another on a workbook. How can I do this?

    Thanks! Bill

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Select same range from large number of workbooks

    Hi Bill

    Try this
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    BillC
    Guest

    Re: Select same range from large number of workbooks

    Ron,

    This link is excellent. The macro for copying columns worked right out of the
    box. Great link btw.