3D Workbook??

  1. #1
    Ket
    Guest

    3D Workbook??

    Hello,

    I have a workbook that contains a number of worksheets. Each sheet is
    identical in layout and contains amongst other things a sum total in
    cell D3.

    When I create a summary sheet, I can click into a cell and create the
    formula =Sheet1!D3.

    Is it possible to be able to drag this cell down so that the next
    cell displays the result =Sheet2!D3, and so on and so forth?

    TIA for your assistance.

    Ket
    London

  2. #2