Excel Function

  1. #1
    DSS
    Guest

    Excel Function

    how do I write a formula in Excel that returns the last value in a column of
    figures? This column grow in length as numbers are added daily

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Excel Function

    Try this:

    =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A)
    --

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ww
    Guest

    Re: Excel Function

    try this:
    =OFFSET(A1,count(A:A)-1,0)
    You can change this formula until it returns the right result.