Printing Comments in Excel 2003

  1. #1
    Sulinda
    Guest

    Printing Comments in Excel 2003

    I can't print my comments because the 'comments' box in grey'd out under the
    Sheet tab under the Page set up area. How do I turn this feature on to allow
    me to print the comments "As Is"

    Thank you

    L Bryant

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Printing Comments in Excel 2003

    You can't set the comments option from the Preview window.

    With the worksheet in Normal view, choose File>Page Setup
    On the Sheet tab, select a Comments setting
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Sulindah
    Guest

    Re: Printing Comments in Excel 2003

    Thank you Debra, I tried that, Under the "File" all I have is "print" there
    is not page setup. The only time I see page set up is in the preview area.
    Is there a way to have the page set-up appear under the File tab?

  4. #4
    lhbryant5775
    Guest

    Re: Printing Comments in Excel 2003

    Okay, now I feel dumb. I didn't notice the double arrows at the bottom to
    expand the screen. I did such and voila, there was page setup. Our office
    just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003 and I have much to learn. Thank
    you

  5. #5
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Printing Comments in Excel 2003

    You're welcome. When I install a new version of Excel, I like to change
    a few of the default settings. For example:

    Choose Tools>Customize
    Select the Options tab
    Add a check mark to 'Always show full menus'
    Click OK

    If you have any other problems as you make the transition to Excel 2003,
    post another question here, and someone will probably be able to help.

  6. #6
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Printing Comments in Excel 2003

    To turn off that annoying trait with shorter menus, do
    tools>customize>options and uncheck
    Menus show recently used commands first

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...