How do I count number of cels the matches 2 conditions ?

  1. #1
    Abra
    Guest

    How do I count number of cels the matches 2 conditions ?

    How do I count number of cels the matches 2 conditions (I am using COUNTIF
    and AND) ??? I need the total of cels that matches the 2 conditions and not
    the sum of the cels.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I count number of cels the matches 2 conditions ?

    =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="value1"),--(A1:A100="value2"))

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: How do I count number of cels the matches 2 conditions ?

    You could use Countif() in conjunction with Sum() to count against any
    number of conditions:

    =SUM(COUNTIF(A1:A100,{"cond#1","cond#2","cond#3"}))
    --
    HTH,

    RD