How do I change a text fraction. eg 1 1/2 into a decimal number, .

  1. #1
    antac
    Guest

    How do I change a text fraction. eg 1 1/2 into a decimal number, .

    How do I change a text fraction. eg 1 1/2 into a decimal number, 1.5, using
    excel 2000

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I change a text fraction. eg 1 1/2 into a decimal number, .

    Copy an empty cell, select the fraction and do edit>paste special and select
    add
    If it is a number fraction like # ?/? just change the format ot a number or
    general

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...