Calculating number of days

  1. #1
    Carlos
    Guest

    Calculating number of days

    I have two columns with date filled in. For example one of
    the columns has a date of 02/23/05 the second columns has
    a date of 03/01/05. What I need is to calculate the
    number of day between the two dates minus the weekend
    days. Can anyone help me.

  2. #2
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    Re: Calculating number of days

    Check out the NETWORKDAYS worksheet function in Excel
    Help.

    HTH
    Jason
    Atlanta, GA

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Calculating number of days

    Look at NETWORKDAYS, you need to have ATP installed but it comes with
    excel/office

    =NETWORKDAYS(start,end,holidays)

    could look like

    =NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1,H2:H10)

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Calculating number of days

    Take a look at the NETWORKDAYS function, which needs the Analysis Toolpak to
    be installed.

    RP