Deleting rows programmatically

  1. #1
    David Bateman
    Guest

    Deleting rows programmatically

    I import a large amount of data into excel unfortunately there are headers
    or footers interspersed with the data. Sometimes the headers take up 10 rows
    and sometimes it takes up 11. How would I programmatically remove them?

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Deleting rows programmatically

    You'll have to include in the macro the logic to identify a row that is part
    of a header, and delete it.