Page Breaks

  1. #1
    Keith
    Guest

    Page Breaks

    How do I get A1:G25 to print as page one and A30:G55 to print as page two
    respectively?

    I've tried inserting page breaks and moving the "blue lines" in page break
    preview to no avail. F1 has not been very helpful.

    Thanks,

    Keith

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Page Breaks

    Have you tried setting a page break after row 29?

  3. #3
    Keith
    Guest

    Re: Page Breaks

    Yes, I've tried that. Inserting page breaks to have no effect at all.
    Thanks,
    Keith

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Page Breaks

    Exactly what problem are you having?

    Printing wrong pages, no pages ???

    After dragging the page break lines, I had no trouble printing the ranges
    you mentioned.

    I did however *HIDE* rows 26 to 29 first!
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Page Breaks

    Possibly you used
    File, Page Setup, Page (Tab), Fit to 1 pages tall by 1 pages wide
    put the tick on the other choice.

    By the way pages tall and pages wide are two independent settings,
    you can use either or both. In your case you don't want them.

    ---
    HTH,

  6. #6
    Keith
    Guest

    Re: Page Breaks

    YES, that was it....I changed the selection to "adjust to" in page setup and
    the page breaks went right to where I had set them.... many thanks,
    Keith

    news:[email protected]...