Re-Sort Worksheet tabs

  1. #1
    Campbti
    Guest

    Re-Sort Worksheet tabs

    I just finished a file that has about 30 to 40 worksheets, each from a
    different county. By luck, they were entered in reverce. So the W's come up
    in the front and the A's in the back. And this is causing concern for people
    (I know it's the little things). Is there a way to resort then in
    alphabetical order?? Thanks...

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest