Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Round time to nearest quarter hr

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Round time to nearest quarter hr

    I need help with a function that will round time (hh:mm) to the nearest
    quarter hour. Example:

    10:08 AM = 10:15 AM
    8:37 PM = 8:30 PM

    The control is 7 minutes after the quarter round down and 8 minutes after
    the quarter round up.

    Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Round time to nearest quarter hr

    See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Rounding.html#time

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    John
    Guest

    Re: Round time to nearest quarter hr

    "Bob Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Rounding.html#time

    Bob,
    It appears you are an expert in this area of excel formula's. I have read
    your website and it is likely that this is exactly what I am in need of.
    Thanks for your quick response and website.

Closed Thread