My Formulas aren't automatically re-calculating

  1. #1
    Chantel
    Guest

    My Formulas aren't automatically re-calculating

    Is there any way to make it, i've tried serveral different things, but it
    won't recalcuate them each time you add a number, you have to manually go
    into the formula and press enter again for it to recalculate.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: My Formulas aren't automatically re-calculating

    One quick diagnostic to try ..

    Perhaps calc mode is accidentally set to manual ?

    Try pressing F9, does it now compute properly?

    To quickly check / change the calc mode:
    Click Tools > Options > Calculation tab
    Ensure "Automatic" is checked > OK

    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Chantel
    Guest

    Re: My Formulas aren't automatically re-calculating

    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, I've struggled for the past 2 days going through and
    recalculating each formula, and with 20 worksheets that takes A LOT of time.
    Thank you again!

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: My Formulas aren't automatically re-calculating

    Glad it helped, Chantel !
    Thanks for the feedback ..
    --
    Rgds
    Max

  5. #5
    Chantel
    Guest

    Re: My Formulas aren't automatically re-calculating

    gotta another question you might know, on one wkst i'm only using rows 1-284,
    but when i use the scroll bar it goes all the way down to like 700 something,
    i want it just so when i move the scroll bar to the bottom it only goes to my
    last line...any clues?

  6. #6
    Max
    Guest

    Re: My Formulas aren't automatically re-calculating

    Try the steps outlined in Debra's page at:
    "To manually reset the used range"
    --
    Rgds
    Max