Need to be able to open pdf file from Excel

  1. #1

    Need to be able to open pdf file from Excel

    I am creating an Adobe Acrobat document that will have a cooresponding
    Excel spreadsheet. I can create a link from the PDF file to open the
    Excel spreadsheet and now I want to create a button on the Excel
    spreadhseet that will open up or go back to the PDF file. Can anyone
    help me figure out if this is possible, and if so, how do I make it
    work.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sharlan

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    Re: Need to be able to open pdf file from Excel

    =HYPERLINK("C:\MyDocuments\MyAdobeFile.pdf")

    HTH,
    Gary Brown

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Need to be able to open pdf file from Excel

    Gary,

    Thank You VERY MUCH!!

    Sharlan