[SOLVED] Cannot insert a row in Excel spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    Re: Cannot insert a row in Excel spreadsheet

    Excel seems to think that you have information all the way down in row
    65,536. Figure out what your REAL last row of data is. Highlight the next
    row down from that REAL last row all the way down to row 65,536. Delete
    those rows and save your workbook.
    Now you should be able to insert.
    HTH,
    Gary Brown

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    fredhep
    Guest

    Re: Cannot insert a row in Excel spreadsheet

    Thanks for the help. It seems so obvious what the message means once you
    know the answer.

  4. #4
    les nienhuis

  5. #5