VLOOKUP ISSUE

  1. #1
    Hardip
    Guest

    VLOOKUP ISSUE

    Hi All,

    I am using the function and the output is "#NA" - there's obviously
    something wrong.

    To test the function I do a find on a value from the table array into the
    lookup worksheet. It finds the value so the function should work.

    Having verified the val exists the function automatically updates and
    inserts the value from the table array. When I then copy & past the same row
    the output is "#NA". Again, when I use the find feature it updates the
    function. The calculation is as follows:

    =VLOOKUP(C25,Data!$A$2:$B$317,2,FALSE)

    Can anyone assist with identifying the cause?

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: VLOOKUP ISSUE

    Possibly one of your fields is Text and the other is Numberic even though
    they may look the same???
    HTH,
    Gary Brown

  3. #3
    Hardip
    Guest

    RE: VLOOKUP ISSUE

    Thanks for replying Gary - already tried down.

    Cheers,