How do you get Info to show on Every Page when Printing

  1. #1
    Guest

    How do you get Info to show on Every Page when Printing

    I am creatng an Excel document.

    I have created the first row #1 with the info that will follow below in each
    cell. As I get to the additional pages I want to be able to see this first
    row. I froze this row. But how do you get this row to print out on the top
    of each page?

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: How do you get Info to show on Every Page when Printing

    File>Page Setup>Sheet>Rows to repeat at top

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: How do you get Info to show on Every Page when Printing

    FILE / PAGE SETUP / SHEET
    ROWS TO REPEAT AT TOP: $1:$1
    HTH,
    Gary Brown