hOW DO I GET THE XCELL FUNCTION CUMPRINC TO WORK?

  1. #1
    Asterix
    Guest

    hOW DO I GET THE XCELL FUNCTION CUMPRINC TO WORK?

    Xcell has help screens for many functions like CUMPRINC. However, they are
    not recognized as valid functions.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: hOW DO I GET THE XCELL FUNCTION CUMPRINC TO WORK?

    If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
    load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

    How?

    On the Tools menu, click Add-Ins.
    In the Add-Ins available list, select the Analysis ToolPak box, and then click
    OK.
    If necessary, follow the instructions in the setup program.

    The above is copied directly from Help on CUMPRINC.

    If not the case, what results or lack of results are you experiencing?

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP