Attaching a macro to a VB button on a form

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    WildGlio
    Guest

    Attaching a macro to a VB button on a form

    I have created a macro to select a row, copy it and then paste it below the
    copied row. I want to attach this macro to a VB button labelled "Add Row" but
    cannot work out how.

  2. #2
    Marc W.
    Guest

    RE: Attaching a macro to a VB button on a form

    "WildGlio" wrote:

    > I have created a macro to select a row, copy it and then paste it below the
    > copied row. I want to attach this macro to a VB button labelled "Add Row" but
    > cannot work out how.

    Hi,

    First off you need to make a "Forms" button not a "Control" button. A macro
    can not be assigned to a "Control" button. After you make the button a window
    will popup to assign the macro to the button. Just pick your macro from the
    list.

    Regards,
    Marc

  3. #3
    WildGlio
    Guest

    RE: Attaching a macro to a VB button on a form

    Many thanks Marc. I had not noticed the difference between the two
    Toolbarmenus. I've got that bit working - thanks again.