Tool > Compare and Merge Workbooks... This is not a highlighted .

  1. #1
    EDSBAT
    Guest

    Tool > Compare and Merge Workbooks... This is not a highlighted .

    I need to combine several files. The Tools> Compare and Merge Workbooks
    feature is not highlighted for me to select. What is wrong?

  2. #2
    George Nicholson
    Guest

    Re: Tool > Compare and Merge Workbooks... This is not a highlighted .

    I've never used it but per Help, for "Compare and Merge" to work the
    workbooks must be 1) set up as Shared workbooks and 2) all stored in the
    same folder with different names.

    Do your files meet this criteria?

    --
    George Nicholson