Only want color to show when cell is active

  1. #1
    riccck
    Guest

    Only want color to show when cell is active

    I want to color a cell or cells but don't want the color to show until
    each individual cell is selected. Can this be done and how?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Only want color to show when cell is active

    '----------------------------------------------------------------
    '----------------------------------------------------------------
    Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
    With Target
    .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
    With .FormatConditions(1)
    With .Borders(xlTop)
    .LineStyle = xlContinuous
    .Weight = xlThin
    .ColorIndex = 5
    End With
    With .Borders(xlBottom)
    .LineStyle = xlContinuous
    .Weight = xlThin
    .ColorIndex = 5
    End With
    End With
    .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 20
    End With

    RP

    news:[email protected]...