Merged cells

  1. #1
    KimberlyC
    Guest

    Merged cells

    Hi

    I have merged cells A1:E20 inorder to use this area as a memo area for
    typing.
    However...as we type the data into the merged cells, the edit line above
    grows bigger and bigger almost covering what we are typing..
    Is there a way around this..
    We've had issues using the text box ...so are trying to stay away from
    that...
    Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated..
    Thanks!
    Kimberly

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Merged cells

    You can hide the formula bar while typing your notes:

    Choose View > Formula Bar

    to toggle the formula bar on / off

    --
    Debra Dalgleish