how do I repeat a drop down box

  1. #1
    Need help
    Guest

    how do I repeat a drop down box

    I need to repeat a drop down box in a specific column but also be choosing
    from the same criteria. whenever I try to copy it the criteria changes and
    goes down one cell

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: how do I repeat a drop down box

    Hi

    how did you create the drop down box, and what is the current criteria?
    --
    Cheers
    JulieD
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: how do I repeat a drop down box

    If you name the source range, it won't change when you move down a cell.
    There are instructions here:

    Otherwise, use absolute references: =$A$1:$A$10
    instead of relative references: =A1:A10

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List