How do I open a file downloading in MS Excel

  1. #1
    shorty
    Guest

    How do I open a file downloading in MS Excel

    I have downloading a file off Interent Explorer. I am trying to open file but
    it is in a speadsheet and appears in foreign writing when opened. How do I
    open the file so I can actually read it.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How do I open a file downloading in MS Excel

    Hi

    first question, is it an excel file? and do you have excel on your computer?
    you can tell if it's an excel file as the extention of the file will be
    *.xls
    if it is an excel file and you don't have excel on your machine, you can
    download a viewer of microsoft's site which will allow you to view & print
    the file -
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/r...u=excel+viewer

    --
    Cheers