why does my cells turn blue like I'm formatting when I try to ent.

  1. #1
    frewil
    Guest

    why does my cells turn blue like I'm formatting when I try to ent.

    I try to enter a new entry on worksheet and the cells turn blue like I'm
    trying to format and lock up the page this has just started happening to the
    last 4 worksheets I've started. What am I doing incorectely?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: why does my cells turn blue like I'm formatting when I try toent.

    David McRitchie has information on this problem, starting about half way
    down the following page:

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt

    --
    Debra Dalgleish