cant add a worksheet

  1. #1
    Faisal
    Guest

    cant add a worksheet

    Hi Guys,
    I have a small problem.

    I want to add a new worksheet in my workbook, but the button for worksheet
    is disable. Can you please help me out.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: cant add a worksheet

    Is the workbook protected (i.e., Tools/Protection/Protect Workbook)?

  3. #3
    Faisal
    Guest

    Re: cant add a worksheet

    It is not protected but shared in the server