YTD Budget Totals

  1. #1
    Dewayne
    Guest

    YTD Budget Totals

    Hi -
    I need to get budgeted year-to-date totals for a budget worksheet. Range
    E7:P7 has actuals for the months (Jan-Mar) YTD. Range E8:P8 has the budgeted
    amounts by the months (Jan-Dec) for 2005. I need to show budgeted amounts in
    Q8 only for the months in which there are acutual numbers which will give me
    an actual vs. budget ytd. I would like to implement a formula so I do not
    have to expand the column range 1 month manually each month.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you
    --
    Dewayne

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    YTD Budget Totals

    Hi!

    Try this in Q8:

    =SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER(E7:P7)),E8:P8)

    Biff

  3. #3
    Dewayne
    Guest

    RE: YTD Budget Totals

    Thank you for the help Biff

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    RE: YTD Budget Totals

    You're welcome! Thanks for the feedback.

    Biff