more conditional format conditions

  1. #1
    rnc
    Guest

    more conditional format conditions

    is there a way to add conditions....i need somewhere around 8 to 10 different
    if statements for the spreadsheet I'm working on

    maybe an add-on program?

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: more conditional format conditions

    Try this:

    http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: more conditional format conditions

    http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

  4. #4
    rnc
    Guest

    Re: more conditional format conditions

    too unstable...thanks

  5. #5
    rnc
    Guest

    Re: more conditional format conditions

    too unstable....thanks

  6. #6
    Ron Rosenfeld

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 19:27:01 -0700, rnc <[email protected]> wrote:

    >is there a way to add conditions....i need somewhere around 8 to 10 different
    >if statements for the spreadsheet I'm working on
    >
    >maybe an add-on program?

    You need to use a VBA macro and event code to do this.

    But what do you mean by the "too unstable" comment about the previously
    recommended solution?

    In any event, here is a code snippet that I use. Perhaps you can adapt it to
    your specific situation.

    Or, if you can be specific about your previous criticism, I'm sure the author
    of that add-in would be happy to be informed of bugs.

    =======================

    For Each c In Selection
    c.NumberFormat = "0.000"

    Select Case Application.WorksheetFunction.Round(c.Value, 3)
    Case Is >= 1.255
    c.Interior.Color = vbWhite
    c.Font.Color = vbBlack
    Case 1.236 To 1.254