Embedding Word Docs into Excel Worksheets and Then Printing The Word Docs

  1. #1
    mr_melvis
    Guest

    Embedding Word Docs into Excel Worksheets and Then Printing The Word Docs

    Thank you for taking the time to read this... I have a group of
    individuals who submit status reports on a weekly basis. In an
    attempt to keep all of these in one document for the convenience of my
    boss, I created a workbook with a tab for each team member. I then
    embedded each of their word docs (Insert -> Object - > File name) into
    their respective tabs. When I do that, only part of the doc shows.
    If I dbl click on the document in the tab, I can then scroll through
    the whole document, but I cannot print the whole document. I may be
    coming at this wrong, but have not been able to find anything about
    this on the web or on Microsoft... Anybody have any suggestions or
    tips? Maybe a different way to do this?

    Thanks

    mr_melvis

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Embedding Word Docs into Excel Worksheets and Then Printing TheWord Docs

    An embedded Word document will only show one page. You could separate
    the text into two (or more) Word documents, and insert both into the
    Excel file.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List