Using Air Coordinates in a Worksheet

  1. #1
    KalebsDad78
    Guest

    Using Air Coordinates in a Worksheet

    I'm in the process of creating a Scene & Time Distance calculator in Excel
    for my ambulance company. This worksheet on Page 1 has all the helicopters
    in our area listed & then in the columns out beside them has Distance in
    Miles & then Column two is Distance by Time. Sheet 3 is the "Raw Data" & the
    coordinates and the LAT & LON Radians of where each helicopter is stationed.

    My question is, how can I create a formula or function to read these
    coordinates in the Raw Data sheet & on Page 1 show this in the Distance
    columns?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated?

    Thanks,

    Chad R.

  2. #2
    GaryDK
    Guest

    Re: Using Air Coordinates in a Worksheet

    Hi Chad,

    Have a look at the VLOOKUP function in Help. That sounds like the
    function you'll need to bring the helicopter raw data into your
    formula(s) on page 1.

    Gary

  3. #3
    KalebsDad78
    Guest

    Re: Using Air Coordinates in a Worksheet

    Thank you very much for the quick reply. I'll go check that out now.

    Chad