Copying Text to another cell/worksheet

  1. #1
    Lisa
    Guest

    Copying Text to another cell/worksheet

    Hi,

    I have been trying to work out how I can type text into a cell and have the
    same information automatically appear in another part of the same worksheet
    and on another worksheet.

    In this case I would like address details to be replicated on another
    worksheet which is an invoice. The address will appear twice on this sheet.

    I've tried everything I can think of and would appreciate some help. I'm
    sure I'm missing something very easy...!

    Thank you,
    Lisa

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: Copying Text to another cell/worksheet

    If you are always going to insert the address in the same cell, say D6 in
    Sheet1, then where you want the addresses to appear in Sheet2, enter the
    following formula: =IF(Sheet1!D6="","",Sheet1!D6)

  3. #3
    Lisa
    Guest

    Re: Copying Text to another cell/worksheet

    "Kassie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If you are always going to insert the address in the same cell, say D6 in
    > Sheet1, then where you want the addresses to appear in Sheet2, enter the
    > following formula: =IF(Sheet1!D6="","",Sheet1!D6)

    Thank you Kassie - that worked a treat!

    Lisa

  4. #4
    Kassie
    Guest

    Re: Copying Text to another cell/worksheet

    My Pleasure and privilege. Thanks for the response