excel tabs

  1. #1
    sandlapper
    Guest

    excel tabs

    I need to put addresses on the tabs but there isn't enough room to type the
    entire address. Can I make the tabs so they hold more characters?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: excel tabs

    a bit more explanation?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ljw9292
    Guest

    Re: excel tabs

    I made a spreadsheet that needs street addresseson the tabs. I don't have
    room to type the complete street names on the tabs.
    Lin

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: excel tabs

    One solution would be to put your info on a master sheet. Rename your other
    sheets
    1,2,3,4,5,etc
    and use this by right click master sheet tab>insert this>save.
    Now when you double click on the row with the address you will goto the
    sheet.

    Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
    Boolean)
    Sheets(Target.Row).Select

    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    [email protected]
    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: excel tabs

    Sheet Tab names are limited to 30 characters.

    Find some other naming method.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP