MATCH

  1. #1
    che
    Guest

    MATCH

    Please give me website about MAtch data.

    How can I match column a and b and the result will be on
    column c?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: MATCH

    Two for the price of one!

    Chip Pearson has tons of ways of working with duplicates at:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

    And Debra Dalgleish's instructions on =match()

  3. #3
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: MATCH

    Hi

    When your data start from row 2 (row 1 is header):
    Into C2 enter the formula
    =IF(COUNTIF(B$2:B2,B2)>1,"Duplicate","")
    and copy down

    Arvi Laanemets

    news:[email protected]...