How can I copy a cell from one page to all pages of a workbook?

  1. #1
    John Q
    Guest

    How can I copy a cell from one page to all pages of a workbook?

    I need to copy a group of connected cells from page one of a notebook to 200
    pages that follow. These pages are all in the same file.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How can I copy a cell from one page to all pages of a workbook?

    Hi John

    one way to do this (and please try it on a copy of your workbook first) is
    to select the group of cells you want to copy, then right mouse click on the
    sheet tab and choose
    select all sheets
    then choose
    edit / fill / across worksheets
    all
    OK

    --
    Cheers
    JulieD
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How can I copy a cell from one page to all pages of a workbook?

    By 'notebook' we'll assume you mean 'workbook.' By pages we'll assume you
    mean 'worksheets' and, presumably, you mean in the same workbook, right?

    Assume your source sheet is the first sheet in the workbook, and you want to
    copy the 'connected cells' to the following 200 sheets

    1) Copy the cells,
    2) select the next sheet
    3) select the cells where you want to paste
    4) while holding the Shift key down, select the LAST sheet of the 200
    5) Paste the copied cells