Summary Tally of Multiple Sheets

  1. #1
    Denise
    Guest

    Summary Tally of Multiple Sheets

    Want to tally, on a unique summary sheet, all particpants in a class offered
    at my workplace.

    Sheet 1 is Patients

    A=Last name
    B=First name
    C=Address, etc. until I=Marketing Tool

    Sheet 2 is Non-Patients - same columar format

    I want Sheet 3 to tally everyone to make one attendance list

    Can it sort them by last name at the same time?

    I searched the database but haven't bumped into what I need yet.

    Thanks!!

    Denise

  2. #2
    Denise
    Guest

    RE: Summary Tally of Multiple Sheets

    Found the following macro in the knowledgebase: I'm the biggest rookie when
    it comes to these but I set it up in a module of my spreadsheet.

    When I try to run it I get a compile error related to LastRow. Does this
    function have to be expanded on for this to run properly?

    I'm trying to summarize all rows on two sheets named Patients and
    Non-Patients to create a master attendance list. This creates the summary on
    a sheet called Master. Any macro Phd's out there that can give me a lesson?

    Thanks!!

    Sub Test5()
    Dim sh As Worksheet
    Dim DestSh As Worksheet
    Dim shLast As Long
    Dim Last As Long

    On Error Resume Next
    If Len(ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Item("Master").Name) = 0 Then
    On Error GoTo 0
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Set DestSh = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Add
    DestSh.Name = "Master"
    For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
    If sh.Name <> DestSh.Name Then
    Last = LastRow(DestSh)
    shLast = LastRow(sh)

    sh.Range(sh.Rows(4), sh.Rows(shLast)).Copy DestSh.Cells(Last
    + 1, "A")

    End If
    Next
    DestSh.Cells(1).Select