How do you get to the last data entry in a spreadsheet using shor.

  1. #1
    Sylvia
    Guest

    How do you get to the last data entry in a spreadsheet using shor.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How do you get to the last data entry in a spreadsheet using shor.

    Hi Sylvia

    it's always a good idea to repeat your question in the message body as the
    subject line gets truncated ... however, one shortcut to get to the last
    cell used in a worksheet is CONTROL & END
    note, however, if a cell has a value and then the value is deleted, CONTROL
    & END will still see that cell as having been used.

    --
    Cheers
    JulieD
    "Sylvia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Sylvia
    Guest

    RE: How do you get to the last data entry in a spreadsheet using shor.

    I apologize - can you tell I'm new at the posting? I have a user who has
    about 2000 lines of data and would like to go to the last point of data entry
    - she said she was using CNTRL+END+HOME
    I could not get this to work so I was reaching out - the CTRL+END worked to
    get to the last cell, but not last entry. Pls. let me know if you have
    additional suggestions - thank you for taking the time to writel

  4. #4
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How do you get to the last data entry in a spreadsheet using shor.

    Hi

    could you explain what you mean by

  5. #5
    JoOwl0
    Guest

    Re: How do you get to the last data entry in a spreadsheet using shor.

    Is it possible that your user is doing CTRL+END (which takes you to the
    lowest right-hand cell) and then HOME (which takes you to the leftmost
    cell in that row)?