DATE FORMULA

  1. #1
    MARIA
    Guest

    DATE FORMULA

    I TRYING TO FIND A FORMULA I CAN USE TO FIND THE NUMBER OF MONTHS BETWEEN
    TODAYS DATE AND A PREVIOUS DATE.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: DATE FORMULA

    =DATEDIF(A20,TODAY(),"M")

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: DATE FORMULA

    One way:

    =DATEDIF(<previous date>,TODAY(),"m")

    See

    http://cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

    for documentation. And please turn off your CAPS LOCK - all caps is
    usually considered the equivalent of shouting, and is harder to read.

    In article <[email protected]>,