want to remove all text characters equal to one character in length from text string

  1. #1

    want to remove all text characters equal to one character in length from text string

    Thanks a bunch - I've sorted now with Find and Replace. Why didn't I
    think of that???????!!!!!!

    --
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: want to remove all text characters equal to one character in length from text string

    You're welcome...........glad it worked out for you and thanks for the
    feedback.........