User Defined Functions: Where do I go to to find the "code"

  1. #1
    Frank@shell
    Guest

    User Defined Functions: Where do I go to to find the "code"

    I have inherited a spreadsheet with user defined functions. (e.g.
    "=StatLib_CalcMeanLnDist(AL15,AL16)").

    Where do I go to to find the "code" behind this function?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Frank

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    re: User Defined Functions: Where do I go to to find the "code"

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    re: User Defined Functions: Where do I go to to find the "code"

    In the VBA.

    Hit Alt-F11, select the workbook from the explorer window, and open the code
    modules in there.

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    re: User Defined Functions: Where do I go to to find the "code"

    Press Alt + F11 to open the VBE and look in the project pane to the left, of
    course if it is password protected you can't see the code

    Peo Sjoblom