possible? : linking cells

  1. #1
    justin
    Guest

    possible? : linking cells

    I have a 2 column work book One with the sku number and the second with the
    price. I then have a second workbook that I would like to say if this
    cell=this number then it will show the price of that product is this possible?

  2. #2

    re: possible? : linking cells

    It sounds like a nice situation for =vlookup().

    Debra Dalgleish has a nice explanation at: